Noise can help with creating a more natural or random Mix by using noise generators.
- Noise Type: Dropdown to chose between available noise generators.
- Worley 1
- Worley 2
- Worley 3
- Seed: Iterate through different versions of the noise with the same values.
- Amplitude: Control the intensity of noise waves.
- Frequency: Control the amount of noise.
- Octaves: Control the number of octaves. A higher value will produce more fine irregularities.
- Lacunarity: Control the frequency of the octaves.
- Persistence: Control the amplitude of the octaves.
To get acquainted with what this feature can do, please view the following video.
Thanks for your feedback.