Under this tab, there are several display options.
- Background: Choose between a gradient, a flat color, or a skybox.
- If the skybox is selected, you can use the Blur Background slider to control the skybox’s visibility.
- The skybox is set with the scene’s lighting environment.
- Background Blur: Blur the background without interfering with light in your scene.
- Field of View: Change the field of view of the camera.
- Light Intensity: Set the light intensity.
- Light Rotation: Rotate the scene light. (Shortcut: Shift + click and drag RMB)
- Shadow Resolution: Specify the shadow resolution.
- Tessellation: Specify the tessellation resolution.
- Anti Aliasing: Technique for minimizing the distortion artifacts when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution
- Subdivisions: Control the size of subdivisions on the viewport grid. Choose between decimeter, centimeter, or you can turn subdivisions off.
- Fade subdivisions:When enabled, zooming in and out on the viewport will fade the grid’s subdivisions.
- Grid Color: Opens a color picker to change the color of the grid.
Thanks for your feedback.