The following can give you an idea of the resources required to utilize Mixer. However, performance will vary significantly contingent on the complexity of your mix (number of layers, types of components used, working resolution of your mix). Space requirements are dependent on the number of assets in your library.
- GPU with support for Shader Model 5 & OpenGL 4.1 or above (Radeon HD 5000 or Nvidia GeForce 400) with 2 GB of VRAM
- At least 4 GB of available RAM.
- 2 GB of local space. This will vary greatly contingent on the number of assets in your library.
- GPU with support for Shader Model 5 & OpenGL 4.1 or above (Radeon RX 580 or Nvidia GeForce 1080) with 8 GB of VRAM
- At least 16 GB of available RAM.
- 10 GB of local space.