The Edit Menu allows you to undo/redo actions, as well as duplicate or flatten your layers. You can also access Mixer’s settings here.
- Undo: Undo the last action.
- Redo: Redo the last undo action.
- Duplicate Layer: Create a copy of the currently selected layer(s).
- Flatten Mix: By flattening a mix, all layers are merged into the base maps. This removes your layers and frees up resources.
- Create Layer Sets from Texture Sets: Use this option to quickly create Layer Sets in Mixer based on the Texture Sets of your model. Find more here.
- Preferences: Opens the preferences dialog, where you can edit paths and UI options.
- Configure Autoload Map Names: This opens up a window where you can view the default search terms for autoloading maps and allows you to add your custom terms as well. Click here for further details.
Thanks for your feedback.