Options in this tab allow you to control Mixer’s performance.
- Viewpoint Resolution: Choose between full or half the resolution output of the viewport.
- Target Frame Rate: Choose between a 30FPS or 60FPS target for the viewport.
- High Quality Blur: Enable to smoothen displacements by blurring. If Auto is selected, high-quality blur will automatically disable when making changes to the Mix.
- Downsample Textures: When active, Mixer will temporarily lower the texture resolution within viewport when making changes to the Mix, and return to the viewport resolution once a change is made.
- Normal Matching: Set the resolution for the normal map when making changes to the Mix.
- Bake Layers: Enable to bake underlying layers for greater performance when mixing anywhere in the stack.
Camera Movement Performance
- Lower Viewport Resolution: Toggle to lower viewpoint resolution.
- Lower Tessellation: Toggle to lower tessellation.
- Disable Anti Alias: Toggle to disable anti-aliasing.
- Disable Shadows: Toggle to disable shadows.
- Disable Backfaces: Toggle to disable backfaces.
- Prefer Loading JPG: By enabling this option Mixer will prefer loading JPG file for memory optimization, if the user has multiple file formats for the same asset such as PNG, JPG and EXR.