Mixer allows you to freely move, rotate and scale layers through the settings panel by adjusting the values in the settings panel and vice versa.
For this Mixer have three forms of placement options which are explained through demonstrations.
This placement allows you to scale, repeat, rotate and move your layer in the form of tiles. It a standard application of the textures on the mesh in the 0-1 UV space
- Repetitions X allows you to repeat your layer in X direction.
- Repetition Y allows you to repeat your layer in Y direction
- Offset X moves the layer in X direction
- Offset Y moves the layer in Y direction
- Rotate rotate the layer at 90 degree increments around the center pivot.
This placement lets you scale and rotate the material freely in the 0-1 UV space, which is very handy for decals and atlases.
- Offset X moves your layer in X direction
- Offset Y moves your layer in Y direction
- Rotate your layer smoothly on every angle
- Scale your layer.
Projecting textures for a layer onto a 3D models UVs from 6 directions. When placing a surface on a 3D model, the UV shells for that model will make seams very visible, since the surfaces are made for full square UVs and not the specific UV islands of that mesh. Mixer allows surfaces to be projected seamlessly onto a 3D models UV set through Box Projection.
- Angle: Rotates the layer at angles assigned by the user
- Tilt: Tilt your layer
- Radius: Sets the the softness of the diagonal blends of planes, from sharp to soft.
- Height Influence: Blend the difference between heights at the point of intersection
- Scale: Sets the real world scaling. A scale of 1 means that the correct scanned size is used