Options in this tab allow you to control Mixer’s performance.
- Viewpoint Resolution: Choose between full or half the resolution output of the viewport.
- Target Frame Rate: Choose between a 30FPS or 60FPS target for the viewport.
- High Quality Blur: Enable to smoothen displacements by blurring. If Auto is selected, high-quality blur will automatically disable when making changes to the Mix.
- Downsample Textures: When active, Mixer will temporarily lower the texture resolution within viewport when making changes to the Mix, and return to the viewport resolution once a change is made.
- Normal Matching: Set the resolution for the normal map when making changes to the Mix.
- Bake Layers: Enable to bake underlying layers for greater performance when mixing anywhere in the stack.
Camera Movement Performance
- Lower Viewport Resolution: Toggle to lower viewpoint resolution.
- Lower Tessellation: Toggle to lower tessellation.
- Disable Anti Alias: Toggle to disable anti-aliasing.
- Disable Shadows: Toggle to disable shadows.
- Disable Backfaces: Toggle to disable backfaces.
- Prefer Loading JPG: By enabling this option Mixer will prefer loading JPG file for memory optimization, if the user has multiple file formats for the same asset such as PNG, JPG and EXR.
Thanks for your feedback.