A liquid layer helps in creating a starting point of how liquids would interact with the surface in your project. With powerful controls, it can be easily manipulated to create unique and interesting effects.
Below image represents the controls of a liquid layer.
- Opacity: Control the transparency of the liquid layer.
- Adjust the reflectance values of the liquid layer.
- Threshold: Adjust the vertical displacement of the liquid layer.
- Radius: Control the tightness or fall-off of the liquid at the points of displacement intersection.
- Detail: Control how much of the surface’s detail to reflect.
- Surface: Control the murkiness of the liquid at the surface.
- Depth: Control the murkiness of the liquid, starting at the lowest part of the surface.
- Threshold: Adjust the vertical displacement of the moisture.
- Radius: Control the tightness or fall-off of the moisture.
- Blur: Control the amount of blur on the moisture.
- Gloss Offset: Set the offset of the moisture’s gloss.
- Darken: Adjust the darkness of the moisture and the water.