Under this tab there are a number of display options.
- Background: Choose between a gradient, a flat color, or a skybox.
- If skybox is selected, there will be an additional slider to control the blur of the skybox.
- The skybox is set with the scene’s lighting environment (see Viewport).
- Background Blur: Blur the background without interfering light in your scene.
- Field of View: Change the field of view of the Viewport camera.
- Light Intensity: Set the light intensity.
- Light Rotation: Rotate the scene light. [ Shortcut: Shift + RMB (drag) ]
- Shadow Resolution: Specify the shadow resolution.
- Tessellation: Specify the tessellation resolution.
- Anti Aliasing: Technique for minimizing the distortion artifacts when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution
- Subdivisions: Control the size of subdivisions on the viewport grid. Choose between decimeter, centimeter, or off.
- Fade subdivisions: By enabling it, when you zoom out the smaller sections (subdivisions) will fade away.
- Grid Color: Opens a color picker to change the color of the grid.
Thanks for your feedback.