Mixer have a different set of reflectance values that can be adjusted for materials within the app. Every layer in the layer stack has option of adjusting the reflectance values along with the built-in presets.
- Albedo: The color of the surface with no lighting information.
- Metalness: The metallicity of the surface in greyscale, where white is metallic and black is a nonmetal.
- Roughness: A grayscale value that defines the roughness of the surface. A smaller value will result in a smaller and brighter specular highlight.
Mixer comes with built-in presets that allows you to give amazing metallic textures to your surface. By clicking the hamburger menu to the top-right of the Layer control panel you can find a vast array of material reflectance values. By clicking any of these the reflectance values will change accordingly.
- Save Preset: You can save your solid layer as a preset
- Pick Underlying Colors: You can assign colors of the underlying layer to your current solid layer
- Load Default: You can go back to the default color (Grey)
- Reflectance Presets: You can give specific texture to your solid layer such as